- Variable frequency selection with fine control
- Variable power selection
- Variable timer
- Wireless remote control
- Digital meters
- Negative/Positive polarity output option
- Thermal safety trip switch
- Low voltage universal power input
- Earth input socket
- SLR docking station for digital camera
- Real time computer digital capture enabled
- Large photographic 21 x 17 cm viewing plate
- Daylight arrangement of subjects for remote digital capture
- No need for darkroom facilities.
- High specifications allows for accurate repeatability
- Built with the scientific researcher and the practitioner in mind
- Live view HD stills and video availability when interfaced with SLR digital camera
- Take photographs of any subject that you can place directly on the 21 x 17 cm viewing plate.
- Hands, feet, crystals, leaves, insects, flowers
- Fruit, food, liquids, jewelery, coins etc are all good Kirlian subjects.
- To learn more about Kirlian photography GO HERE
The JAK 3000 is guaranteed against the unlikely event of component failure within the first 12 months of purchase. The JAK 3000 includes digital readout meters, oscilloscope output socket for accurate measurement of wave form, power and frequency along with frequency fine control dial for greater accuracy and a wireless remote control. It comes with a comprehensive user guide to help you set up and start taking Kirlian photographs straight away but we are also happy to arrange a Skype call to help you set up if required.
Kirlian Research and Videos
- If you would like to see a selection of video’s using the JAK Kirlian camera
- Our Facebook page for Kirlian photography UK
- Kirlian Productions video Teaser video
The JAK series are the best digitally enabled Kirlian cameras on the market, New orders are being taken now
JAK3000 Control Panel
The JAK 3000 measures 60x36x26 cms and weighs 7Kg
The JAK 3000 uses digital readout meters and has an oscilloscope output socket for research purposes
The JAK 3000 uses an SLR camera interface to capture still and moving HD Kirlian images in real time
Contact us for more details
- Click here to view optional extras for the JAK3000
- If you would like to see a video of the JAK Kirlian cameras in operation Go here
- Fullspectrum offers an on-line diploma training course for people wishing to learn this in more depth.
If your shipping destination is outside of the UK please Contact us and we will send you an order form and payment details. If you are within the UK we can offer a personal delivery and JAK training service if requested.
Although our Kirlian cameras are user friendly we are happy to provide a JAK operators training hour over WhatsApp or FaceTime if required. Lead time is presently 10 to 14 days from time of order.
The JAK3000 full package- contact us for prices and to place your order. A Canon 600D, 650D or 750D and higher SLR digital camera and a wide angle lens is required to interface with the JAK3000 Kirlian camera to capture the Kirlian corona in real time. We supply a 750D Canon SLR camera and wide angle lens in the full Kirlian package – Contact us for prices.
The JAK3000 will work with any Apple mac or PC desk top and most laptops. For more information about Kirlian photography please go to our FULLSPECTRUM site.
N.B Please note that all JAK Kirlian cameras are made to order so we can not offer refunds once it has been placed.
N:B Please note that our Kirlian cameras DO NOT take photographs of the head and shoulders and simulate a multi coloured glow around them using ESR (Electrical Skin Resistance) measurements from the hands and software to produce the effect. Genuine Kirlian cameras take photographs of the electromagnetic aura surrounding the hands and feet using electrons and digital technology to capture the process in real time. The resulting HD image captures the electromagnetic energy field that surrounds them. These energy bio-fields are holographic in nature and as such contain meaningful information about the whole person that can be analysed and interpreted by a Kirlian reader.